2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration screening/exam date

This is to announce to the general public that the 2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration screening/exam date has not yet been fixed for applicants who applied for the just concluded recruitment application  into the Nigerian Immigration service via the online recruitment portal.

Applicants should be aware that registration has closed officially and anyone who failed to register before 27th October 2013 cannot register anymore so beware of impostors claiming that they can help, however printing of acknowledgement slips will be available even after the closing date. We urge you not to panic if you are unable to print your acknowledgement slip right away for those facing difficulties.

For the main time those who successfully applied can still:

Edit their Application

Print Acknowledgement Slip

Retrieve Application Number

On the recruitment portal @ http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/

IMPORTANT UPDATES: The examination test to Nigeria Immigration holds tomorrow: Check your Centre below [alert style="info"]

List of Nigeria Immigration Examination Centers and Dates

Apply now: 2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – See more at: http://www.myedu.ng/apply-now-nigerian-immigration-service-recruitment/#sthash.uTidiEQZ.dpuf

[/alert]

(112) Comments on “2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration screening/exam date

1. Actualy nt really a comment bt acknwledgmt. Wats 2 say kudos 2 u guys bt also if u ar stil searchin 4 admsn, do ijmb &gain admsn into 200l in any university. U can cal me

2. it my previleage to be able to make my coment here,i’m an applicant! Bt i am jst sugisting if d date of d exam shall b fordworded to d applicant email ,since it is required during registration tank.

3. plz send me recent info concerning immigration exam and recruitment of nigerian custom servive,thanks!

4. Idris Mohammed says:

How true is this 2013 recruitment

5. abdullahi garba says:

pls when is the exam date for nig immigration service?

6. muhammad mubarak salihu says:

what is the real matter above the propaganda of the immagration service which people said above the form? and what is the day of exam? pls

7. Thanks to u guys…Bt when d date is fixed, kindly notify us, please.

8. What is realy holding the date of the screening &exam that has not yet being released or agreed on?

9. Nwosu ukamaka lilian says:

Pls send me exam date pls

10. Pls i jst want to knw d medium through which the N.I.S wil use in contacting their applicant? Is it through email or as text msg on their phones or the newspaper or rather internet? Pls nigerians want to knw

11. when is the exam date? pls tell me the date when it’s set.

12. Pls guys can someone help me and send d exam date plsss

13. bokuromo malaiti says:

please the exam date

14. Danladi phlilip says:

Some say that the immigration screening date has fixed & myedu does not inform us why.

15. I WAN’T TO KNOW THE LEVEL OF CREDITS IN S.S.C.E. THAT APPLICANT WANTED TO HAVE THEM, IF THE APPLICANT IS DIPLOMA HOLDER.

16. Pls when the exam/screening date for nigeria immigration come out notify me.08135522887

17. Danladi phlilip says:

Sir, can i change my screening state?

18. Pls if they fixed d date of NIS pls inform me 08039855 thanks.

19. well, i don’t hv much to say concerning {N.I.S}..my friends we don’t to be askin for examination date, they knows what should be done,we dont need to be bordering ourselfs over this

20. can someone who hav D7 in English language bt upto 5 credits n B. SC apply?

21. Im very sure wen d sreening/exam dat is fixed we’ll know.

22. Can i use university of nigeria nzuka(ikere branch) as my 1st choice in jamb n den akungba in my 2nd choice.hope admisio stuf w nt hard

23. Igbinobaro rosemary says:

Pls send me recent info concerning immigration exam. thanks 082

24. notify me pls. date for the immigration entrance exam & screening. Thank you.

25. Aderoju Azeez says:

Pls! Wen r we writting d exam cos we’re tired of waiting?

26. This delay is a good prove that Immigration was not ready for this recruitment.

27. Please guys Trust in god bcos all dis people are not serious with us about dis exam

28. Why de deceptions?nig. Immigration service,govt.of the federation shame on you bicos we con tributed #1000 each for you for the job return our money if you are not ready for us

29. What is actually happening to Nigeria immigration recruitment this year.pls someone should tell me oooOooo

30. Is seem like secreat replacement is on going in Nigerian immigration service, so guys watchout ………..

31. Are u guys sure dat we are going to do the exam this year OR next yr.pls is going 2 be when?

32. prince ephraim says:

God pls go nd touch d heart of david parrang to order for the submittion of the list ooooo

33. Odelabi abiodun says:

I am tired of this delay that occur in nigeria immigration exam,just tell us the actual month or date.

34. NJOKU .S. ONYEKACHI says:

please Somebody should help me with screening/exam date please ! 0817236

35. omennnn Immigration is seriously f**kup. Imagin over 6million applicant and over 6billion naira realised frm applicant fee, yet they claim dey cant conduct exam bcos of its cost on d govt. And dey need not more than 1500 pple only. Thief people.

36. adewumi adewale emmanuel says:

plas i what to no the date of nigeria immigration exm

37. Ameh Peter Ameh says:

Am tied of dis delayance cause be N.I.S officials, pls when are we going to do de screening nd exam 4God sake?

38. Ameh Peter Ameh says:

Hmm! Let de W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ι̥ι̥ of God be done in N.I.S recruitment…Amen

39. Am not sure the exam is going to take place this year.or assu strike is also affecting NIS

40. Can any1 let me to no why d screening date has been so delay

41. govt should pls not conduct d exam and screening on nepotism basis, they should make it open to all bcos we are all nigerians o, so they shouid fear GOD

42. i am not looking for a job: i am offering my services to my country nigerian, pls do inform me number 081

43. we dont knw wots apnin in nis,up till nw we av nt been called for d exam. Y r our leaders doing ds for God’s sake

44. I hope it’s not executive scam. To me, it’s taking much time to come. But may be they have their reasons.

45. john L tomato says:

pls i need knw abt immigration exam date can sambody help me.

46. Sandra osaigbovo says:

Pls, wen is d dat 4 the examination. Tanx

47. Many people have been duped all in the name of this exam date . My apeal to the Govt. is to be fast about it if really they were the one that announced the purchase of the form. God bless Nigeria.

48. Jeffter Nwaibe says:

I get scared and confused everyday about NIS,my question is:are we sure is the governmnt that sold the forms to the masses and why haven’t we hear anything from them about the screening exam. God help us

49. OrinyaAnenechukwuGloria says:

Tnx 2 u guyz.pls I wil lik u pple 2 notify me when d exam date is out. I.e (immegration)

50. My name is Nworie Chinedum says:

Pls my co.country ppl i really interest on hw to get a news about Nigeria immigrantion service e-recruitment 2013/2014 date of examination day

51. Itualy i tault by now d exam date wuld be out.pls let me no.pls

52. Izebhokhae Emmanuel Ehide says:

My sincere prayer for NIGERIA is this;that God should give the few of us,who are willing to defend the unity and if need be,die for this country,the opportunity to constructively,efficiently and rationally serve our father land.AMEN.An applicant of NIS.

53. Selpon ldb tyem says:

I had that, they have cancel the immigration screening/exam is that true? Pls let me know 08

54. god blees nigeria.i need the exams date fo niggeria immagretion.

55. Ibrahim Anzana says:

pls nig immigrt ,fixed day for exam

56. Pls my people am tired of this our government which day they want to announce d day of exam anyway God day

57. Long live Nigerian Immigration service.More power to your elbow.I luv you and want to be part of you.I am one of your applicants.Bye.

58. pls let ours law marker rise up and represent nigeria, it is shame for applicant to pay money for Job. know job,nomoney. What are there represent for, God bless nigeria

59. okungbure alade sunday says:

i need exam date

60. Joseph babatunde says:

God bless Nigeria

61. Ibrahim Anzana says:

i need exam day

62. Anzana Ibrahim Ajegana says:

pls ineed 2 know exam day

63. Abidoye Abiodun john says:

Pls update me 4exam date bless u al

64. please alert me when the immigration screnning date comes

65. Selpon ldb tyem says:

Nigeria immigration officers we are waiting for you people,if you have not cancel the form that we bought we are still waiting, but it is a shame on to you if the form has cencel and the thunder will fire you one by one ok.

66. still hope Naija, don’t worry time coming on those whose wishing to serve our Nation with a faithful loyelty and hounest will catch the point.

67. Nigeria immigration service am waiting oooooo,when is the exam taking place?

68. OFOJEBE PROMISE says:

nawaaaooo, dis country is turning into smt else

69. Nigeria immigration we don’t to no the position that we are now, and we need this job please fixed day so that everybody to no what is going on

70. i learnt dat immigration exam will take place on 15th of march 2014, all the successful candidate should be ready 4 the exams, this information was gather from reliable source. Tanx!!

71. Attah Amana says:

Keep me updated please

72. SELPON LDB TYEM says:

Anonymous are you sure of what your telling people, that 15/03/2014 is going to be NIS screening/exam and if it is a joke stop it pls, people are serious of the job don’t take it has a joke.

73. God let ur wll done on earth as it z in heaven Amen. says:

magaji

74. Pls keep me update

75. EMEGHARA GIFT says:

Pls, is d exam date 15th of march 2014 really 4rm a right source, pls some one shuld contact if it true plsssssss,

76. Selpon ldb tyem says:

Anonymous are you sure of what your saying to the people, you take this NIS has a joke poeple are crying and you are still lieing to them, if they called for the screening and exam they will let all people know about it, so if it is joke stop it pls is not with this matter.

77. @anonymous bar I guest ur info id right 4 Nigeria leads come out d right time no fraud pls let mama peace do something if chi can do it by dis dare may b peace u no

78. @dis page ur news 4 nis is not up 2 date can u make it pls

79. Nwachukwu ijechi says:

I had d exam z saturday. March .15 z it true

80. When are coming for exams

81. Hav jst reciev an info that the exam is cumin up soon, so admin is it so?

82. Guys, all ur comments about Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment & date of exam sagger has been sealed. It was posted on thursday 6th March, 2014 on line that the much awaited screening/aptitude test will come up on 15th March, 2014. Gudluck 2 u all !!

83. Friday Nathaniel says:

Please, when actually is d exam date for Nigeria immigration service? some are saying 15th March, 2014. Is it true?

84. Pls wen is the date of the nigeria immigration service will have their exammination

85. Wen is the date of the nigeria immigration service exammination for 2013/2014

86. 15th or no 15th, what abt the exam centres?

87. I heard dat immigration exam is on 15th march 2014.pls were is Enugu centre they? says:

I heard that immigration exam is on 15th march 2014.pls where is Enugu centre is.

88. Pls is d news true?I mean writing d screening test d

89. I’m out for the job but I don’t
    understand with the management, please someone should help me out o paid money to bank to register for this job and till now no good information about it. I’m still waiting for their update someone should help me pls

90. it’s true that Nigeria immigration services exam/screening for 2013/2014 will hold on 15 March,2014?

91. isah musa aliyu says:

i know d date wat of venue 4 immigration exams

92. The most important thing is to know the venue of the exam. Naija is hell bad tinz too much 4 dis country

93. Evelyn Osimhi says:

pls. could u send me the exam date for the nigeria immigration service. pls also send me Abuja exam center. i stayed in asokoro. Tanks

94. plz kindly inform us on time, our centres tanks.

95. i also heard dis sat bt dnt knw if its true or stil old story cos til nw no venue yet 4 d various states n it has nt bn on air i.e d media

96. even here online d notificatn stil says dat d date of d exam hv nt yet bn fixed so which do we bliv nw

97. Hw true it is? I learnt dat d NIS aptitude test shal be comingup on 15th of March n dat d venue wil be @individual State.

98. Iwuoha Judith Ogochukwu says:

When is the date for Immegration screening & exam, & where is the center in Imo state?

99. Pls i want to know the date of the exam.

100. Ukamaka u chukwuka says:

Thank u great nigeria for turning us upside down, when is next exam, only doctor jesus know.naija which way.

Type your comment in the box below

Your email address will not be published.