2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration screening/exam date

This is to announce to the general public that the 2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration screening/exam date has not yet been fixed for applicants who applied for the just concluded recruitment application  into the Nigerian Immigration service via the online recruitment portal.

Applicants should be aware that registration has closed officially and anyone who failed to register before 27th October 2013 cannot register anymore so beware of impostors claiming that they can help, however printing of acknowledgement slips will be available even after the closing date. We urge you not to panic if you are unable to print your acknowledgement slip right away for those facing difficulties.

For the main time those who successfully applied can still:

Edit their Application

Print Acknowledgement Slip

Retrieve Application Number

On the recruitment portal @ http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/

IMPORTANT UPDATES: The examination test to Nigeria Immigration holds tomorrow: Check your Centre below [alert style=”info”]

List of Nigeria Immigration Examination Centers and Dates

Apply now: 2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – See more at: http://www.myedu.ng/apply-now-nigerian-immigration-service-recruitment/#sthash.uTidiEQZ.dpuf

[/alert]

UTME 2015 :Share your Course of study :: Confused? having a hard time choosing a course of study? do you know what to study but don’t know the subjects to register? We are here to help you, Click Here to Join!

(112) Comments on “2013/2014 Nigerian Immigration screening/exam date

1. Ukamaka u chukwuka says:

Thank u great nigeria for turning us upside down, when is next exam, only doctor jesus know.naija which way.

2. Pls i want to know the date of the exam.

3. Iwuoha Judith Ogochukwu says:

When is the date for Immegration screening & exam, & where is the center in Imo state?

4. Hw true it is? I learnt dat d NIS aptitude test shal be comingup on 15th of March n dat d venue wil be @individual State.

5. even here online d notificatn stil says dat d date of d exam hv nt yet bn fixed so which do we bliv nw

6. i also heard dis sat bt dnt knw if its true or stil old story cos til nw no venue yet 4 d various states n it has nt bn on air i.e d media

7. plz kindly inform us on time, our centres tanks.

8. Evelyn Osimhi says:

pls. could u send me the exam date for the nigeria immigration service. pls also send me Abuja exam center. i stayed in asokoro. Tanks

9. The most important thing is to know the venue of the exam. Naija is hell bad tinz too much 4 dis country

10. isah musa aliyu says:

i know d date wat of venue 4 immigration exams

11. it’s true that Nigeria immigration services exam/screening for 2013/2014 will hold on 15 March,2014?

12. I’m out for the job but I don’t
    understand with the management, please someone should help me out o paid money to bank to register for this job and till now no good information about it. I’m still waiting for their update someone should help me pls

13. Pls is d news true?I mean writing d screening test d

14. I heard dat immigration exam is on 15th march 2014.pls were is Enugu centre they? says:

I heard that immigration exam is on 15th march 2014.pls where is Enugu centre is.

15. 15th or no 15th, what abt the exam centres?

16. Wen is the date of the nigeria immigration service exammination for 2013/2014

17. Pls wen is the date of the nigeria immigration service will have their exammination

18. Friday Nathaniel says:

Please, when actually is d exam date for Nigeria immigration service? some are saying 15th March, 2014. Is it true?

19. Guys, all ur comments about Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment & date of exam sagger has been sealed. It was posted on thursday 6th March, 2014 on line that the much awaited screening/aptitude test will come up on 15th March, 2014. Gudluck 2 u all !!

20. Hav jst reciev an info that the exam is cumin up soon, so admin is it so?

21. When are coming for exams

22. Nwachukwu ijechi says:

I had d exam z saturday. March .15 z it true

23. @dis page ur news 4 nis is not up 2 date can u make it pls

24. @anonymous bar I guest ur info id right 4 Nigeria leads come out d right time no fraud pls let mama peace do something if chi can do it by dis dare may b peace u no

25. Selpon ldb tyem says:

Anonymous are you sure of what your saying to the people, you take this NIS has a joke poeple are crying and you are still lieing to them, if they called for the screening and exam they will let all people know about it, so if it is joke stop it pls is not with this matter.

26. EMEGHARA GIFT says:

Pls, is d exam date 15th of march 2014 really 4rm a right source, pls some one shuld contact if it true plsssssss,

27. Pls keep me update

28. God let ur wll done on earth as it z in heaven Amen. says:

magaji

29. SELPON LDB TYEM says:

Anonymous are you sure of what your telling people, that 15/03/2014 is going to be NIS screening/exam and if it is a joke stop it pls, people are serious of the job don’t take it has a joke.

30. Attah Amana says:

Keep me updated please

31. i learnt dat immigration exam will take place on 15th of march 2014, all the successful candidate should be ready 4 the exams, this information was gather from reliable source. Tanx!!

32. Nigeria immigration we don’t to no the position that we are now, and we need this job please fixed day so that everybody to no what is going on

33. OFOJEBE PROMISE says:

nawaaaooo, dis country is turning into smt else

34. Nigeria immigration service am waiting oooooo,when is the exam taking place?

35. still hope Naija, don’t worry time coming on those whose wishing to serve our Nation with a faithful loyelty and hounest will catch the point.

36. Selpon ldb tyem says:

Nigeria immigration officers we are waiting for you people,if you have not cancel the form that we bought we are still waiting, but it is a shame on to you if the form has cencel and the thunder will fire you one by one ok.

37. please alert me when the immigration screnning date comes

38. Abidoye Abiodun john says:

Pls update me 4exam date bless u al

39. Anzana Ibrahim Ajegana says:

pls ineed 2 know exam day

40. Ibrahim Anzana says:

i need exam day

41. Joseph babatunde says:

God bless Nigeria

42. okungbure alade sunday says:

i need exam date

43. pls let ours law marker rise up and represent nigeria, it is shame for applicant to pay money for Job. know job,nomoney. What are there represent for, God bless nigeria

44. Long live Nigerian Immigration service.More power to your elbow.I luv you and want to be part of you.I am one of your applicants.Bye.

45. Pls my people am tired of this our government which day they want to announce d day of exam anyway God day

46. Ibrahim Anzana says:

pls nig immigrt ,fixed day for exam

47. god blees nigeria.i need the exams date fo niggeria immagretion.

48. Selpon ldb tyem says:

I had that, they have cancel the immigration screening/exam is that true? Pls let me know 08

49. Izebhokhae Emmanuel Ehide says:

My sincere prayer for NIGERIA is this;that God should give the few of us,who are willing to defend the unity and if need be,die for this country,the opportunity to constructively,efficiently and rationally serve our father land.AMEN.An applicant of NIS.

50. Itualy i tault by now d exam date wuld be out.pls let me no.pls