Auchi Polytechnic 2013/2014 Admission List is Out

Auchi Polytechnic Edo State, Nigeria, the potential students third most hand-picked establishment has formally discharged her admission list of admitted persons altogether programmes offered by the establishment for the 2012/2013 academic term.

All Candidates United Nations agency applied for admission at the nice bastion, will currently ensure or check their admission standing on-line at the Auchi engineering school web site by  this Link here.

Choose your programme areas and tolerate read the list.

JAMB 2015 CBT App is Ready :: This app is unique because it is filled with targeted 2015 JAMB questions and their full solutions,
*Android-Users*  ::   Click here to Download!
*Blackberry-Users* :: Click here to Download!

(205) Comments on “Auchi Polytechnic 2013/2014 Admission List is Out

1. ONYINYE, IYARI says:

Pls when is Auchi sales of spat form?

2. ONYINYE, IYARI says:

Pls when is d sales of Auchi spat form?

3. Wen wld 3rd list of auchipoly for 2014/2015 b out,pls i nid an ansa a.s.a.p

4. Wen wld 3rd list of auchipoly b out,pls i nid an ansa a.s.a.p

5. AUCHI POLYTECHNIC 1st BATCH (morning studies) is out compiled call Admission office for help

6. Israel Joshua jnr says:

Please when is admission form 2014/2015 gonna be out for sale?

7. Michael odili says:

I wanted to register yesterday being on the 28 of july 2014 but there is public holiday due to the fact that the muslims are celebrating their El-del-fitri and even today the banks did not open too any hope 4 me?

8. Kelvin Julius says:

HND 3rd batch is out, my name no dey oo

9. Is hnd spart admission list out?pls inform me.

10. i am waitin for third batch

11. please I want to know wen AUCHI admission form will be out for this year. this is my number 07034468849

12. AUCHI POLY NA LEGEND IS BORN,WE ARE ON WITH DR MRS PHILIPA IDOGHO! E NOR GET HOW E DEY BE AUCHI POLYTECHNIC WE DON COME AGAIN OOOO,NO MATTER HOW E DEY BE THIS YEAR NA YOUR YEAR MY BROTHER NOR BOTHER

I CAME, I SAW AND I CONQAURED, BY HIS GRACE!

13. This is to inform the general public that Auchi poly has released their 2nd batch admission list for 2013/2014 academic session,and that the direct entry form is out.for more information about the school or assistance call Mr Ken on 0803.

14. Ali prince j boy says:

pls is it true that there no more 2nd barch list 4 d 2o13/2014 secision pls help me 2 comfirm cal me on dis num

15. for 6years i have been sicking for addmission with AUCHI POLY but they refuse to give me addmission,any time i do my screening am always been written Q ,i believe u people know what that means but ,what is happening to me or auchi poly plsssssssssssss i need this addmission am not that intelligent nor brillant but by his grace am managing pls my mummy is always thinking and praying to GOD for my ADMIISSION,RECTOR pls for WHAT so ever u serve i beg u get me addmitted.THANKS

16. Aidela Martha .o. says:

Pls when will they place 2nd barch 4 hnd 2013/2014 pls if dea du pls contact me with dis no 0851896 tank u

17. Osula rachael says:

What’s the chance for me gaining admission with an awaiting result. Pls contact me with dis number 081412

18. Pls am far frm edo state cn d admin hlp notify me 2ru my email acct if d list is out 4 Nd program pls God bless.

19. pls wen will auchi admsn list comin out.
    I wil b glad if i cn hear from d admins in here

20. pls i hv been checking for d admission list for mass comm but still showing invalid credential or admission list not yet out for d desire course. Pls sumbdy shuld help me check on the notice board. Obiebi Elohor precious mass comm. 07033210751

21. isaac abigail says:

I FINISH MY ND FROM AUCHI POLY LAST YEAR.I APPLY FOR HND AND NO ADMISSION IS GIVING YET,DO I EXPECT ANOTHER LIST OR NOT? IF YES WHEN WOULD THAT BE BECAUSE OTHER SCHOOLS ARE STILL ON. THANKS.