Requirement for University of Ghana 2013 Admission/ Deadlines

The University of Ghana on-line application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢110.00 at the following banks: Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Merchant Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank. Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:

WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants
 Diploma Applicants
Diploma to Degree Applicants
 HND Holders

At the Bank, applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served. Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their PIN will be sent to their mobile phones. Applicants should buy the University of Ghana application E-VOUCHER and CAREFULLY follow the instructions given. After the application has been submitted on-line, the PIN should be kept in a safe place as they may be required by applicants when assessing their admission status at a later date. They will also be required to present the e-vouchers to any of the Institute of Continuing and Distance (ICDE) Centres in the regions or to the Alumni Centre area (Legon Campus) for a copy of a prospectus and CD ROM from March 1, 2013.

After submission of the online application, Diploma to Degree and HND applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the address below.

i. Two (2) original copies of Diploma/HND transcripts
ii. Where applicable, two (2) certified copies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates/result slips.

The Director
Academic Affairs Directorate
University of Ghana
P. O. Box LG 25
Legon
Accra – Ghana

Application Deadlines

All applications must be submitted online by the deadlines stated below:

Application Type Deadline
Post First Degree LL.B Friday March 29, 2013 (5:00pm)
International applicants & Ghanaians abroad Monday April 15, 2013
Diploma applicants (Regular & Sandwich)
Friday April 19, 2013
Diploma to Degree (Nursing Top-up) applicants Friday April 19, 2013
Graduate Applicants
Tuesday April 30, 2013
All other applicants
Sunday June 30, 2013

Culled from www.admission.ug.edu.gh

(28) Comments on “Requirement for University of Ghana 2013 Admission/ Deadlines

1. Help me to find a school with a very low fees, which i can afford to pay for my self.

2. I had aggregate C throughout my result will I get Admission ?

3. chikwendu daniel says:

Î hâd 6c’$ âñd 1a ÖÛt Öf. thÊ ñÎñÊ pâpÊ®$ Î ω®ÖtÊ âñd thÊ. tωÖ Î fâÎlÊd ωÊ®Ê. phý$Îç$ ând çhÊmÎ$t®ý ωÎll Î gÊt âdmÎ$$ÎÖñ tÖ $tÛdý çÖmpÛtÊ® ÊñgÎñÊÊ®Îñg? Ö® ÊçÖñÖmÎç$.

4. I had one E8,core maths,will i gain admission

5. ESHIET ESENOWO says:

I AM A HOLDER OF HND FROM ONE OF THE NIGERIAN FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC WITH UPPER CREDIT (CIVIL ENGR.) & MY ‘O’ LEVEL CERTIFICATE IS NTC-NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE. I AM INTERESTED IN GANA UNIVERSITY PLEASE ADVICE ME ON HOW/WHAT TO DO. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST, THANKS

6. Please I want to further my education in Ghana but don’t know to go about it, I have 6 B’s n 3 C’s but my problem is getting admission into the university………..what is needed to be done to secure an admission? Please

7. Asoluka chiamaka says:

I applied as undergraduate in the university of ghana on june and i did not send my waec result after the online closing date,pls what will i do.

8. Want to know the requirement for your masters programme. Thanks

9. Kelvin Richard says:

How do i get admission in ghana as a nigerian to study any medical course?

10. stephen haji says:

i got my core subject, excluding maths and i whant to study pure english in your university. What do i need to do please,

11. How much is d fee to study pharmay @ UCC ghana?

12. samuel afrsm kyei says:

my Nov Dec results is not ready, can I still apply

13. wow everybody wona go to ghana wow may God hep us all

14. Please after passing through a diploma in accounting at the University of Ghana,Legon,can I get to do a degree programme in Business Administration at the same University without any difficulties

15. Sunday christian says:

Admin i will like 2 apply 4 d admission in Ghana i had 5B’s & 4c’s in my wassce can i apply 4 computer engineering der and how much is d fees 4 computer engineering der in naira pls am hopin 2 hear 4rm u soon

16. when is admission for 2014/2015 going to begins?

17. kwegyir daniel says:

i had 08 wil i get pharmacy

18. can general arts students offer bachelor of science in nursing in university of ghana
    what is the subject combination required for admission
    and the cutoff grade

19. pls what is the total cost for medicine and surgery in Ghana university or Nkwame Nkuruma university I hope to hear from you soon 10x.

20. Pls. I need the actual of closing admission into university of ghana (accra uno…)

21. Manasseh Yahaya says:

Pls Admin, i pass 8credits in my WAEC exams and upper credit in one of the Nigerian state polytechnics. I read Mass Comm. And i want 2 study either Journalism or English in the uniGhana. Pls hw elegible am i and hw much is the fees?

22. sulaiman rahma says:

Hy, i had D7 in physics bt i made up for it in neco can i get addmission to study physical threaphy?

Type your comment in the box below

Your email address will not be published.