Waec 2013 Result Checking Portal @ waecdirect.org, Check Yours NOW

Hello, Great Nigerian Student, As  we celebrate the released of the Waec 2013 result, MyeduNigeria want to use this meduim to guide all students on how to check their result free of charge by just purchasing the west Africa Examination Council waec 2013 result Checking scratch card from any of waec oulets or dealers.

Now let hit the nail The official portal of checking the 2013 waec result is at www.waecdirect.org, which can be  access through your tablet, pc and mobile phones, But right now, the website web server is seriously down due to high traffic from users all over Africa.

HOW TO CHECK YOUR WAEC RESULT

1: Login to www.waecdirect.org

2: Select the year( e.g 2013)

3: Enter your waec reg Number

4: Enter your Pin serial Number

5:Enter your pin Number

And finally kindly click the submit button to chec your result, Once the new page opens, Guess what you will see, A1 all over. say AMEN

Myedunigeria wish you all the best.For those  that are using mobile to check, Stay turn for the next update on how to check your waec 2013 reult on mobile.

UTME 2015 :Share your Course of study :: Confused? having a hard time choosing a course of study? do you know what to study but don’t know the subjects to register? We are here to help you, Click Here to Join!

(35) Comments on “Waec 2013 Result Checking Portal @ waecdirect.org, Check Yours NOW

1. I wish all the very best we deserve

2. AKPAN UNYIME JOHNSON says:

God help me for my waesc, & help all my classmate in d mighty name of Jesus, Amen. AKWA IBOM STATE” NIGGY

3. AKPAN UNYIME JOHNSON says:

4. Pls pray 4me so dat i wil make it dis year

5. Jamilu Basiru Jogana says:

hello my follow students

6. binta aliyu jatau says:

indeed i nid ur prayers’ i liv dis in dis world as an oath/amanah/ plx pray 4 me 2 get my result wel guarantee \flyng colour\ thank u palx. lov u all

7. Pls i want My result To be remarked im Nt comfortable wit d grades pls

8. is waec gce 2013 out pls

9. IS WAEC GCE 2013 OUT?? PLS CALL ME ON THIS NOM. 0706

10. Muhammad sani malami says:

Zamfara state gov’t is yet 2 pay 4 their regstrd waec candidtes inorda dat dia reslts can be release it seems like a says 4rm da of pple so many states of Nigeria has becme true whch says dat ” the zamfara state govnor is an illitrate nd he doesn’t value educ inorda word they an N C E certifcate holder ” I therefore requst as wel as beg his excellency Hon Abdul aziz Yari Abubakar to shun wit ol their saying nd please pay 4 hs state candidates so dat their educ quality can be highly doin dat can serve as motivation of d student nd encouraging them in d academic field

11. Muhammad sani malami says:

Zamfara state gov’t is yet 2 pay 4 their regstrd waec candidtes inorda dat dia reslts can be release it seems like a says 4rm da pple so many states Nigeria has becme true whch says dat ” the zamfara state govnor is an illitrate nd he doesn’t value educ inorda word they an N C E certifcate holder ” I therefore requst as wel as beg his excellency Hon Abdul aziz Yari Abubakar to shun wit ol their saying nd please pay 4 hs state candidates so dat their educ quality can be highly doin dat can serve as motivation of d student nd encouraging them in d academic field

12. Muhammad sani malami says:

Zamfara state gov’t is yet 2 pay 4 their regstrd waec candidtes inorda dat dia reslts can be release it seems like a says 4rm da pple so many states Nigeria has becme true whch says dat ” the zamfara state govnor is an illitrate nd he doesn’t value educ inorda word they an N C E certifcate holder “

13. Ogwuche Samuel says:

I wrote the external waec 2009. Now i want to collect ma original result but i didn’t no were to get it from. I wrote at Coramu secondary school Victoria Island Lagos. Pls i will b very gratefull if any one will help me out. Tnks, i luv u all

14. my weac z witheld plz i nid help ooo

15. Muhammed baba bussu says:

May god help me in weac

16. it means your getting something wrong.

17. kufa

God help me to get my result since 2007

18. Gborgli Michael says:

The b.e.c.e result

19. ABDUL MORIWAI says:

I WANT B E C E RUESTL

20. I am a fine boy na can u see

21. hi guyz, wish ol d best of luck

22. Adebayo rotimi says:

The site for checking result is not opening, it kept on showing ‘This page can’t be displayed’.
    I don’t know why. please how can I check it now?

23. Donatus arinze o says:

I will like to know my result

24. oga mine is not available ooo

25. we will pass in name of God

26. It is well brothers and sisters, let’s wait For the miracle ok. I love you all!!!

27. Ibejekwe chinyere george says:

Pls i want to know if i made it in my Waec exams

28. Am so so happy to hear this news.Thank Jesus. i pray our results will be A1 all through in Jesus name….Amen. i love you all

29. Panshak kopshang turbe says:

We shall all pass by the special grace of God

30. Lordinnocent okali says:

I pray dat make God help me to achieve my result 4 dis year been weac

31. pls when is d post ume screening of abu.zaria

32. Theophilus peter says:

Wow! That is gud wish d students gudluck