Glo Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. GLO is a privately owned and it is the Second National Operator with licence covering GSM, Fixed, Broadband, Gateway services and an international high capacity submarine cable business, known as Glo 1. Apart from its over twenty-five million GSM subscribers in Nigeria,
Job Title: Management Executives
Ref. No: OME
Specific responsibilities will include working with senior consultants and company management in:
Analysing the company’s administrative, human resource and other activities;
Identifying resource requirements
Carrying out activities to fill specific resource requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under stress and with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience with a consulting firm, professional body or blue chip company in areas like personnel recruitment and management, drafting of procedures etc.
- Proven analytical skills in organisation and methods.
- Ability to interact with senior management staff.
- Good knowledge of MS office applications
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
7th February, 2014
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resume quoting the corresponding reference number as the subject of the email messages. CVs (to be prepared as Microsoft Word documents and saved with candidate’s full names) should state contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, include a scanned passport-sized photograph and be sent to us at: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted