The Nigerian Air Force Headquarters comprises of seven staff branches which formulate policies. The current seven staff branches are namely Policy and Plans, Training and Operations, Aircraft Engineering, Logistics and Communications, Administration, Standards and Evaluations and Air Secretary.
Each Staff Branch is headed by a Branch Chief who is directly responsible to the Chief of Air Staff. The Branch Chiefs are assisted by several directors and staff officers. The office of the Chief of Air Staff is structured to include the Coordinator Project Implementation and Monitoring Team, Finance & Account, and the Nigerian Air Force Procurement and Plans.
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen recruitment exercise (BMTC 2014) for SSCE/ NECO/ NCE/ND applicants.
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 22 years of age by 31 December 2014 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age by 31 December 2014 and must possess NCE/ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non-tradesmen and tradesmen respectively by 31 December 2014 need not apply.
- Applicants with University diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
How To Apply
1.) Interested candidates are advised to Apply Here Online
2.) Applicants are to complete application form online and make payment at the following designated banks:
- United Bank for Africa
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Union Bank,
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
- Skey Bank
3.) Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at the designated banks:
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent / guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
4.) Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 19-26 May, 2014.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 24th February, 2014 or call the following support lines: 09-870 8475, 09-870 4817 and 08078406568 or e-mail:email@example.com
- Applicants are hereby advised to be aware of and avoid other fraudulent sites claiming to be recruitment sites for the Nigerian Air Force. No Nigerian Air Force personnel will ask you to pay money for assistance.
Application Starting Date
Online Registration Starts On 24th February, 2014
Application Deadline Date
27th April, 2014.
Best of Luck
>> NEW :: No JAMB Needed! Secure 200L Admission with ease via IJMB program., Click here to Apply!