- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Pilot Training
Applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into a recognized University abroad.
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a foreign University.
- Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- a. Member of National Assembly
- b. Chairman of the LGA.
- c. First class traditional ruler.
- d. High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be made On-line at the Commission’s website: ( www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
- Applicants who might have admission challenges should contact:
|Select Your Preferred Program From The Links Below|
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 31st January, 2013
CULLED FROM http://www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarship/index2.html
>> NEW :: No JAMB Needed! Secure 200L Admission with ease via IJMB program., Click here to Apply!