Get free course coupon for Database Testing MySQL and PostgreSQL practical tests, as well as the course requirements, what you’ll learn, and who this course is for.
Test your skills as Database Administrator and developer
1. Database Testing MySQL and PostgreSQL practical tests
2. Test your skills as Database Administrator and developer
A database is a collection of information that is organized so that it can be easily accessed, managed and updated. Computer databases typically contain aggregations of data records or files, containing information about sales transactions or interactions with specific customers
Data base is nothing but a stack of details, placed in an organized manner. It is like School Attendance Book, we can get the student and details about the student like that database stores different data with different data types.
We can filter these data using a Language called SQL, SQL (Structured Query language) helps retrieve, insert, update, and delete the data from the database. We can store large data in the database and retrieves the required data in seconds.
Why do we need database automation?
- Test Data – We can store the data in the database instead of excel or properties, JSON/xml files, retrieval would be faster in case of the database if we are trying to get a large set of data.
- Front and Back end connectivity – Sometimes we have to verify the details we submitted/deleted/updated in the front end is reaching the back end for future usage purpose. There are scenarios where details may fail during the parsing, in such cases details will not reach the database
- Faster Testing – If we are testing simple database tasks manually it may take lot of time and effort, so to avoid that we can go for automation testing of database
Who this course is for:
- IT Project Managers
- IT Students
- Computer science students
- Database administrator
How to Enroll A Courses
Students who are interested in enrolling for a free coupon or a paid course should follow the steps below:
Create an account on udemy.com, or login if you’re already a member. After you’ve successfully logged in, you’ll be able to enroll in this course.
We’re dedicated to providing you with the most up-to-date free courses and opportunities on MyEdu; if you’re interested in receiving our blog’s latest published content, join our telegram channel or subscribe to our blog now.
NOTE: Coupons are only valid for a limited time, so act fast to grab it. Once this course has expired, you can buy it at a discounted price, making it very affordable to everyone.
Do you have free or paid courses on udemy, coursera and edx and want to make it know to student around the world, reach us via [email protected]