Welcome to MyEdu, and thank you for visiting. I’ll show you everything you need to know about the FUTA Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 in this post (Screening Form). This post is for you if you’ve been searching when the Federal University of Technology Post UTME form will be available or when FUTA will begin selling their post UTME form.
- When Will FUTA Write Post UTME This Year ?
- What are the requirements for FUTA?
- Method of Application
- What are the requirements for Screening
- Period of Application/Registration
We’ll be focusing on the most frequently asked questions from FUTA applicants, and this post will provide answers to all of your inquiries about FUTA POST UTME FORM 2021.
When Will FUTA Write Post UTME This Year ?
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites all qualified candidates to participate in a computer-based pre-admission screening exercise on the university campus from Wednesday, January 26th to Friday, January 28th, 2022.
What are the requirements for FUTA Post UTME 2021/2022
- All UTME candidates who received a score of 180 or higher on the UTME Exams.
- Candidates who choose FUTA as their first choice for Direct Entry.
- Your first choice of institution must be FUTA.
- You must have at least a credit pass in five separate courses at O’level (Including English language and mathematics). The O’level result in this situation might be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any other equivalent.
How To Apply For FUTA Post UTME
- Visit https://www.futa.edu.ng/screeningapp/welcome/putmeappindex for more information.
- Get the FUTA Post UTME Form from the FUTA Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the publication of the Post-UTME form therein.
- To properly buy and register for the FUTA Post UTME screening exercise, follow the steps provided on the portal.
- After that, print your POST UTME Registration slip.
- That’s all.
Now that I’ve shown you how to apply and the requirements for FUTA, let’s have a look at the important factors that will influence your admission during the FUTA POST UTME Screening process.
Requirement for Screening
All candidates must bring the following items to the screening location:
- JAMB UTME Result Notification Registration Slips for Direct Entry Candidates
- Printed copy of the FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form
- Payment proof via REMITA.
Period of Registration
The Application/Registration Form will be available online between Monday, 10th and 24th January 2022.
Important Notice: Any UTME/Direct Entry candidate who does not appear for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission by the University.
Candidates are expected to follow all COVID-19 protocols, which will be carefully adhered to and enforced at the venue.
Thank you for following us up to this point. I urge each and every student to prepare for the screening exercise by obtaining past question papers. MyEdu Team; you may find previous questions in our telegram group or WhatsApp group.
If you have any questions about this topic, please leave them in the comments section and we will get back to you as soon as possible.