This is a guide on how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS for students seeking admission into Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Other tertiary institutions in Nigeria
What is JAMB CAPS?
The word JAMB CAPS is an acronym for Central Admissions Processing System were Joint Admission and Matriculation Board ( JAMB ) process all admission exercises for entrance into tartiary institutions in Nigeria.
Candidates can either ACCEPT or REJECT an admission when offered by JAMB CAPS, The choice is entitled to you.
NOTE: Candidates who DECLINED or REJECT their admission will be placed in the JAMB CAPS Market Place for admission consideration by other institutions.
How To ACCEPT or REJECT Admission On Jamb CAPS
Below are the steps on how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit the JAMB E-facility website via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login with your JAMB e-Mail address and password.
- Scroll down to bottom and click on Check Admission Status as seen above.
- Click on the Access My CAPS button to proceed.
- Then, Click on the Admission Status at the left side navigation, and don’t forget to switch on your browser desktop mode if you’re using a mobile phone to access the CAPS.
- Lastly, ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer as seen above.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates who DECLINED or REJECTED their admission will be placed in the JAMB CAPS Market Place for admission consideration by other institutions.
What Next After Accepting My Admission On JAMB CAPS?
Kindly check our next post on what to do after accepting an admission from JAMB CAPS.
Thank you. 👍