The awaiting original result slip of Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) UTME which comes after the temporary result slip is now available online for printing.
Meanwhile, candidates are to pay the sum of N1,000 online via embedded remita payment gateway on JAMB portal, as to enable printing of the original result slip which students are to present during school admission screening exercise.
However, we believed that every newly admitted candidates must have known the consequences of not having an original JAMB result slip, so if you happen to be part of those that haven’t gotten, here’s a quick tutorial on how to get yours within 10mins.
How to Print JAMB Candidates Original Result Slip Online
- Login to your JAMB account via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login and input your login details, then hit the login button.
- Make sure you switch to desktop mode If you’re using a mobile phone to access the portal, otherwise click “Print Result Slip” at the left sidebar.
- Immediately it’s done, an ID is generated for the Transaction service. This will be shown on the verification page screen and it will be sent to your JAMB account registered email address for future references.
- Now, click on the “Continue” button and make payment with your debit card, otherwise select other payment options, e.g Quickteller, and click on the “Continue Button”
- At this phase, you will be required enter the information about the debit card, Then you can click on the ‘Pay’ button to continue.
- Once the payment is done, you will be redirected to the printing landing page, and all you have to do is select your UTME examination year and input your JAMB registration number.
- You can now print the Result Slip after entering the above information correctly by clicking on print result