Alfred State College, USA is awarding a $7,000 grant to cover part of the educational expenses incurred towards selected student degree studies.
These scholarships are only available to new students beginning their studies in August or January, who will live in Alfred State residence halls. International students entering Alfred State through agents or special articulation agreements may not be eligible for these scholarships.
Recommended application deadline dates are;
- May 15 for an August entry or
- October 15 for a January entry
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $7,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have a 213 TOEFL exam score (79-80 on Internet-based exams, 550 on paper exams).
- Applicants must have a 3.25 college GPA (90 or 3.4 overall high school average may be substituted).
- Applicants must have a combined reading/writing and math SAT score of1270,
- Applicants must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa in good standing.
- Applicants must meet any 2 of the above criteria.
- Applicants must possess a high school/secondary diploma. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should go to the next step by clicking the apply now button below for more information. Don’t rush through the application process; read all of the instructions carefully to ensure that your application is accepted.
Join our Telegram Channel or Subscribe to our website to get quick Notification from the MyEdu Team. We will always do our best to bring you the latest scholarship opportunities around the world to those who are interested in studying abroad and at home.
If you’re having trouble applying for this scholarship or have any issues, please use the comments section below; I’ll be happy to assist any and all applicants.