The approved Jamb Syllabus for Mathematics as well as everything you need to know about mathematics in exam, List Of Topics for 2022 Jamb CBT Exam.
Have you been looking for the mathematics jamb syllabus on the internet or Have you been wondering about the types of questions that will be asked in the mathematics exam? Today I’ll be showing you, how to download the mathematics jamb syllabus pdf file, and how to plan your study time to pass the mathematics jamb syllabus.
Mathematics has historically been the most difficult subject for jamb candidates, but MyEdu Staff assure you that the 2022 exam will be much easier to pass. I would like to invite everyone who is interested in our free online class to join our telegram group, where we will be teaching each and everyone of you.
Let me now show you the 2022 jamb mathematics syllabus; each and every student is advised to study the topics listed below in order to pass mathematics in their exam.
JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
- Matrices and Determinants
- Binary Operations
- Application of Differentiation
Geometry and Trigonometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Euclidean Geometry
Number and Numeration
- Fractions, Decimals, Approximation and Percentages
- Indices, Logarithms and Surds
- Number Bases
- Measures of Dispersion
- Measures of Location
- Permutation and Combination
- Representation of Data
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Mathematics
Different mathematical textbooks are available in bookstores nowadays, but the Jamb Official has published a list of recommended textbooks available to all applicants in order to help them prepare for the exam.
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado Â–Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David Â–Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana Â– FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh Â– Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
Mathematics Pdf File
The mathematics syllabus pdf format has been uploaded to our website to assist you in preparing for the Jamb examination; download to your PC or mobile phone to always check the list of topics.
How to prepare for Mathematics Exam
Most students today find mathematics to be one of the most challenging courses. This isn’t just happening in Nigeria; it’s happening all around the world.
Students who dislike mathematics have a difficult time when it comes to exams, assignments, or even solving arithmetic problems.
Without wasting any more time, here are four strategies to help you successfully pass a math exam.
Make Mathematics your Friend
You must make mathematics your buddy. What I mean by this is that your enthusiasm for mathematics should be unique, and you should love and appreciate it.
Be Open Minded
Always keep an open mind when it comes to mathematics, rather than having a closed mind and asking yourself, “Will I understand or know mathematics?” You may become the best mathematician if you keep an open mind about what you’re learning.
Always Solve & Ask Questions – Whenever you’re confusing
The best way to learn is to ask questions that you don’t understand. The ability to solve problems and ask questions should always be present in you. Learning never ends, so enquire about gaining the knowledge on how to solve it.
Test Yourself In Mathematics
Set questions for yourself and try to answer them every now and then. You might also want to answer questions from different math textbooks.
Simply engage in question and answer sessions. Do not be discouraged if you make mistakes in a test. Rather, learn from your errors.
MyEdu; Wish you all success.
We are delighted that you have read this article up to this point; I hope you found it useful; if you have any questions about this post, please leave a comment below.