KAUST is now accepting applications. International students are welcome to apply for fully-funded scholarships to study at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia. Overseas students can apply for KAUST Fellowships, which are fully funded international scholarships that allow them to study in another country. Applications for a fully funded foreign scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia are currently being accepted by KAUST.
International students can apply for scholarships to study Master’s, PhD, and Master’s leading to PhD programs at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia. The KAUST University Scholarship 2022 is open to all degree programs and disciplines, including Natural Sciences, Engineering, Computer, Physical Sciences, and many others. With Fully Funded Scholarships, applicants can apply to any of the above-mentioned programs at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
What you should know before Applying:
Here’s all you need to know about the KAUST Scholarship and the requirements for applying.
- Organization: KAUST Scholarships 2022
- University: King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
- Department: Maximum
- Course Level: MS/Ph.D/ MS leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The program can be taken in Saudi Arabia
- Application Deadline: Open for Fall 2022
Applicants who wish to study in Saudi Arabia with fully funded scholarships KAUST Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Aspirants from all around the world (International Students)
- Applicants must have at least bachelor/undergraduate (16-year) or equivalent education for the Master degree or Master leading to Ph.D. degree Programs
- Students must hold Bachelor and Master degrees (18-year) or equivalent education for the PhD degree applications
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in bachelor’s degree/master’s degree. Last year Average Cgpa was 3.7/4.0
- Students not have any employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Have good in Physical and Medical Health
King Abdullah University of Science & technology requires some proof of English Proficiency by one of the standard tests. Details of Language requirements are given below;
English Language Requirement
A minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS is required by KAUST (International English Language Testing System). The admissions code for KAUST is 4107. Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are the only ones that will be accepted. Scores on the TOEFL or IELTS administered by an educational institution for the purpose of admission to that institution are not admissible.
If the candidate has a degree from an approved university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand, a TOEFL or IELTS score is not necessary.
The GRE exam is not required for admission to KAUST. We do, however, strongly recommend that students take the GRE general test. A strong quantitative GRE score will help a student’s application. ETS should send official test results straight to you. The admissions code for KAUST is 4139.
Fields of Study or Offered Degree Programs
Overseas and domestic students studying in Saudi Arabia at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology can choose from a wide choice of disciplines of study, with fully funded scholarships available to international students. Applicants interested in studying in Saudi Arabia should apply to one of the following degree programs for Master’s, PhD, or Master’s with a PhD;
Physical Science and Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Science
- Earth Science And Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Biological & Environmental Science & Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Marine Science
- Plant Science
Computer, Electrical, Mathematical Science and Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
The KAUST Fellowship application consists of six parts, including:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University provided an official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application form along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If admitted, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.)
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance your application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.)
The KAUST Fellowship 2022, which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies, is available to all admitted students. The following are some of the advantages of the KAUST Fellowship:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation support
Note: Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should go to the next step by clicking the apply now button below for more information. Don’t rush through the application process; read all of the instructions carefully to ensure that your application is accepted.
Before you click the apply button, please double-check that you understand all of the requirements and how to apply for this scholarship from our above text.
We’re thrilled you’ve stayed with us all the way to this point; please leave a comment below.