The admission list of successful candidates has been released to the general public, particularly UTME candidates, who applied to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for admission during the academic session and participated in the LAUTECH post UTME screening procedure.
Candidates – FAQs
- Is LAUTECH Admissions List Out?
- When Will LAUTECH Admission List be Out?
- How To Check LAUTECH Admission Status?
- How will I know if LAUTECH will admit me?
- Is the LAUTECH Supplementary List Out?
- How do I check my admission status at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) without an email address or a password, using my Jamb registration number?
I’ll write and provide you with information and guidance based on the most commonly asked questions by candidates applying to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology – LAUTECH.
LAUTECH Admission List
Many aspirants, students of the Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (LAUTECH), both UTME and direct entrance candidates, are having some difficulty checking their LAUTECH admission status using their registration number, and some are searching for LAUTECH admission list, While some students are uninformed of how to use the LAUTECH admission checker online, this post is essential to address this imbalance.
On this page, we’ll teach you how to check your LAUTECH admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal, the LAUTECH school website without worry, and the LAUTECH Admission List in simple steps.
There have been instances where LAUTECH candidates have been denied admission or have been left off the LAUTECH Admission List because they were unaware that they had been accepted.
This post is for candidates to understand the various methods by which the Ladoke Akintola University And Technology can notify applicants of their admission status, as well as how you can track your LAUTECH admission status in and everything you need to know about the LAUTECH Admission List.
You can check your LAUTECH admission status and learn about the status of your application in a variety of ways.
You may get admitted through the JAMB portal rather than through the institution (LAUTECH PORTAL) In some situations, the school (LAUTECH) may grant you admission even if it does not appear on the JAMB portal, and if you do not have this information, it will be difficult for you to determine whether you have been offered admission by the Osun State University, LAUTECH or not.
Advice: I would urge every candidate or aspirant who applied to Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology to download the jamb mobile app or to always check the jamb portal to maintain track of their admission status once they have been accepted.
How to Check LAUTECH Admission Status via JAMB Portal (Utme/Direct Entry)
Here are some guidelines to follow. To check the Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Admission status on the Jamb portal, follow:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility for further information.
- Use your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD to log in.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS and click it.
- Choose the year of your exam.
- Fill in the appropriate fields using your Jamb Registration Number.
- Finally, to check your admission status, click on ‘Check Admission Status.’
NOTE: If you check it and see that you haven’t been given admission yet, I recommend that you maintain checking it so that you can be informed when you are.
How To Check LAUTECH Admission Status Via School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Here’s how to check your (lautech) admission status on the school’s undergraduate website:
- Visit http://www.lautech.edu.ng/ for further information.
- Navigate to the Admission Checker Portal or the Menu.
- Stick to the screen’s guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number is a good way to start.
- Finally, determine whether or not you have been offered ADMISSION.
We just concluded discussing about how to check your admission status and what to do if you’ve been accepted to Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (LAUTECH)
We’ll keep updating this page with the most up-to-date information on Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (lautech) Admission List, so bookmark it and come back to check for updates, or subscribe to our website.
NOTE: LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OFFERS FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD BATCH ADMISSIONS. I will suggest you to keep monitoring the jamb portal and school website for her size patience.
What Should You Should Do Next After Accepting LAUTECH Admission
Following confirmation of admission via JAMB CAPS and the LAUTECH Portal, the next step is to complete the appropriate clearance and registration.
- To begin, calculate the amount of an acceptance fee that must be paid for the admission that has been offered to you.
- It’s important to note that if you don’t pay the LAUTECH acceptance fee, it implies you’ve turned down the admission offer, and you’ll lose your spot to someone else.
- The next piece of information you’ll need is the LAUTECH school fees for your course or faculty, so you may prepare the necessary fees as quickly as possible.
- It’s important to remember that paying your school fees right after paying your acceptance fee will help you get matriculated (formally enrolled and added to the student database) on time.
- You should also prepare all of the necessary documentation for registration and clearance into your new faculty and school.
- This could contain O’level results (such as WAEC or NECO), a JAMB admission letter, a Birth Certificate, an LGA identity certificate, a JAMB result print-out, a parent or paper’s declaration letter, and so on.
- The whole list of required documents is always available from your school’s admissions office or even your faculty.
- Next, it’s critical that you read and understand LAUTECH academic and general rules and regulations to prevent falling into a trap that could result in your expulsion or other negative consequences.
- It is a good idea to acquire your faculty and departmental lecture calendars as soon as possible after you have completed all of the appropriate payments and registration so that you can begin attending lectures.
- Attending lectures is essential for a successful academic career.
- Finally, don’t be afraid to ask your new school’s instructors and administrative staff questions and seek assistance.
- It is preferable to be perceived as naive and uneducated than to make costly errors and waste time doing things incorrectly.
- Also, attempt to establish friends with some of the best students in senior courses and higher levels so that you may learn the finest strategies for navigating and succeeding at school from them.
We just concluded discussing about how to check your admission status and what to do if you’ve been accepted to Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (Lautech).
We’re excited you’ve read this article all the way through to this point, and we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below: