Hello and Welcome to MyEdu, Today I’m going to share with you a free course coupon for Web Developer 101-Use Web Servers to Build Sites on Your PC, as well as the course requirements, what you’ll learn, and who this course is for.
What you’ll learn
Setup web developer environments with Apache and IIS Web Servers
Learn essential Web Server Configurations: Adding logins to websites, virtual hosts, proxies, etc.
Host websites in a variety of ways locally while they are under development
3rd party hosting options for production-ready websites
This class will cover a variety of ways to install and setup web servers on your pc so you can start making websites that you can locally view and test. The ways covered will include:
• Installing an Apache Web Server on the Ubuntu version of the Linux operating system (many custom configurations to the server will also be covered)
• Installing an Apache Web Server included with XAMPP on a Linux operating system (custom configurations to the server will also be covered)
• Installing a Microsoft IIS Web Server on a Windows operating system (many custom configurations to the server will also be covered)
• Installing an Apache Web Server included with XAMPP on Windows (refer to the Apache Server videos on Linux for custom onfigurations)
• Installing website builders like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla on both the Apache and Microsoft IIS Servers
• Setting up the ASP.NET core and NodeJS web development scripting frameworks on a Microsoft IIS Server
• Publishing your websites when they are ready to be hosted the World Wide Web using affordable Hosting options such as Bluehost, CPanel, and Github (free).
• How to use a paid web domain from GoDaddy for a website hosted on Github Paged
• How to use upload your local website files to your hosting provider using FileZilla and CPanel’s File Manager
The course will also have downloadable resources and a lengthy quiz.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in Web Development or Web Server Administration
How to Enroll A Courses
Students who are interested in enrolling for a free coupon or a paid course should follow the steps below:
Create an account on udemy.com, or login if you’re already a member. After you’ve successfully logged in, you’ll be able to enroll in this course.
We’re dedicated to providing you with the most up-to-date free courses and opportunities on MyEdu; if you’re interested in receiving our blog’s latest published content, join our telegram channel or subscribe to our blog now.
NOTE: Coupons are only valid for a limited time, so act fast to grab it. Once this course has expired, you can buy it at a discounted price, making it very affordable to everyone.
Do you have free or paid courses on udemy, coursera and edx and want to make it know to student around the world, reach us via [email protected]